Feel Good Music

The Theme Song For International Happiness Day

It seems everywhere you go, there’s Pharrell Williams’ song “Happy”. Here’s one of the best covers yet! And perfect timing! Enjoy!!

Comments

comments

8 Comments
  1. kate86 6 years ago

Think i like this one better than the original!

2. llamajesus 6 years ago

I’m going to admit, I’m not crazy about the original version of this song so I was hesitant to listen to this. I’m glad I did because this is actually a really good cover! Definitely think this suits a day revolving around happiness though, good choice!

3. AprilMHunt 6 years ago

Oh, thank you for sharing this! I enjoyed it so much. I love the song already, but I also enjoy listening to strings. The combo for me is perfection! =)

4. healthandfitness 6 years ago

Wow… I have never heard of international Happiness day. Is this a new holiday that has just popped up in recent years?

I guess they are right to say there is just not enough happiness in the world.

5. JoeSomebody2 6 years ago

While this would likely bring in the crowd just because of the song they are covering, it’s the use of color and clever editing which makes this video work. And that final shot! What kind of crane did they use, and where did they place it? These are the questions on this supposed videographers mind. 😛

6. CJk 6 years ago

This is great! Thanks for the post, I hadn’t seen this version before. It reminds me of the Vitamin String Quartet. VTQ does string covers of popular music, so if you enjoyed this post you should check them out!

7. antheaj 6 years ago

I’m not a big fan of Happy. It’s been so overplayed lately. However, I do think that this is a really nice cover. I love instrumental covers of pop songs, and the musicians in this definitely have a lot of talent.

8. quirkyfrog 6 years ago

Like many of the other comments, I do not enjoy the original of this song.The first time I heard it I thought, “If you are happy and you know it, clap your hands.” Yet, this instrumental version evokes happiness without the cringe worthy lyrics. The use of bright colors also tell the viewer that you are supposed to be happy watching this. Although I am commenting on the video, I am confused. What is international happiness day? Also, when is this day? It has the potential to be a source of inspiration in the world, but just seems like a catchy headline to get the reader to watch the video.

You may also like

The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Home Privacy Policy Terms Of Use Contact Us Affiliate Disclosure DMCA Earnings Disclaimer