Legends of Tomorrow is the Superfriends of the modern era, where countless heroes across the DC universe traverse through time to halt the forces of evil. Season 1, Rip Hunter’s team of Atom, White Canary, Firestorm, Hawkgirl, Hawkman, Captain Cold, and Heatwave stop Vandal Savage from conquering the world and destroy the dreaded Time Masters. Season 2, the team continues to guard the timeline while fighting against a Legion of Doom heralded by Reverse Flash, who sought to use the Biblical Spear of Destiny to alter fates for the worst. And because time never stands still, the time continued their struggle against Gorilla Grodd and the demon Mallus through season 3.
However, no season is as action-packed as season 4, where the Legends time-hop to build an arsenal of weapons to use against their demon archenemy, with the help of detective John Constantine no less. Legends of Tomorrow took a long midseason hiatus, but it finally returns April 1.
Here’s everything you need to know to watch Legends of Tomorrow online for free.
Legends of Tomorrow cast
- Victor Garber as Martin Stein/Firestorm
- Brandon Routh as Ray Palmer/Atom
- Arthur Darvill as Rip Hunter
- Caity Lotz as Sara Lance/White Canary
- Franz Drameh as Jefferson “Jax” Jackson/Firestorm
- Ciara Rene as Kendra Saunders/Hawkgirl
- Falk Hentschel as Carter Hall/Hawkman
- Amy Pemberton voices Gideon
- Dominic Purcell as Mick Rory/Heat Wave
- Wentworth Miller as Leonard Snart/Captain Cold
- Matt Letscher as Eobard Thawne/Reverse Flash
- Maisie Richardson-Sellers as Amaya Jiwe/Vixen and Charlie
- Nick Zano as Nate Heywood/Steel
- Tala Ashe as Zari Tomaz
- Keiynan Lonsdale as Wally West/Kid Flash
- Jes Macallan as Ava Sharpe
- Matt Ryan as John Constantine
- Courtney Ford as Nora Darhk
- Ramona Young as Mona Wu
When does Legends of Tomorrow season 4 start?
Season 4 of Legends of Tomorrow started October 18, 2018. It took a mid-season break but season 4 will resume Monday, April 1 at 8pm ET on . Subsequent episodes will air the following Mondays at 8pm EST.
How to watch Legends of Tomorrow online for free
A few live-streaming services offer seven-day free trials, so you can watch Legends of Tomorrow online for free. There are variations among them, though, especially when it comes to the local channels offered. Depending on which service you choose, the availability of the CW in your area might vary. The links below offer a quick primer on what channels you’ll get with each service.
- Cost: $44.95 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- : Roku, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch, and iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW (check your local availability here)
is one of the most popular ways to stream live TV because you gain access to a massive library of on-demand content including classic and current TV shows, , not to mention . You’ll also have almost 60 channels to watch live, including the CW, , a full suite of , Cartoon Network, , and even deep cuts like and . Heres the complete list of .
- The best new movies on Hulu: 2018 new releases to watch
- The best thrillers on Hulu
- Funny movies on Hulu when you need a good laugh
- 10 sad movies on Hulu guaranteed to make you cry
- Cost: $39.99 for your first month and $44.99 per month thereafter (after a 7-day free trial)
- : Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android TV, iOS and Android devices
- Local channels: ABC, Fox, NBC, CBS, the CW (in some markets) (check local availability here)
FuboTV only includes a live stream of the CW in select areas, so be sure to check before subscribing. Otherwise, you can watch on-demand the next day. There are different channel packages available whether you’re looking for basketball, soccer, golf, and even outdoor sports like rock climbing. But no worries, all the great cable channels you’re after are present too, including Viceland, , , and . Heres the complete .
3) YouTube TV
- Cost:$40 per month (after a 7-day free trial)
- : Google Chromecast, , Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox One, iOS, and Android devices
- Local channels: NBC, CBS, Fox, ABC, the CW (enter your ZIP code here to check your availability)
YouTube TV is similar to FuboTV in its limitations to the CW, so be sure to check ahead of time. It’s a great solution for families because one subscription can add up to six accounts. Each account comes with unlimited cloud DVR. There are sports channels like , , and four . , Disney XD, Disney Junior, and will keep any kid (or kid at heart) busy for hours. It also comes with a few Spanish-language channels like and NBC Universo. , , and are there too, so you won’t miss out on all that prestige TV. (You can find the full list of here.)
How to catch up on Legends of Tomorrow episodes
If youre looking for a place to catch up on older episodes, there are a couple of solutions to watch Legends of Tomorrow online.
- Cost: $7.99-$13.99 per month (after a free one-month trial)
- : Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, Fire tablets, and Fire phone; Roku, Google TV, TiVo, PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Wii
You can catch seasons 1-3 of Legends of Tomorrow on Netflix. While Season 4 is not guaranteed to appear on Netflix, it most likely won’t be available until well after the series is over.
2) The CW
Select older episodes of Legends of Tomorrow are available for free on the CW website, but they won’t last long. Watch them while you can. You won’t even need to create an account to stream them.